jenkins TRAINING in Bangalore
Jenkins is one open source tool to perform continuous integration. The basic functionality of Jenkins is to execute a predefined list of steps based on a certain trigger.
The trigger might for example be an change in a version control system or a time based trigger, e.g., a build every 20 minutes.
The list of steps can for example include:
Jenkins also monitors the execution of the steps and allows to stop the process if one of the steps fails. Jenkins allows to notify users about the build success or failure.
Jenkins can be started via the command line or can run in a web application server. Under Linux you can also install Jenkins as a system service.
1. Exploring Jenkins
2. Installation and Configuration of Code Repository and Build Tools
3. Integration of Jenkins, SVN, and Build Tools
4. Distributed Builds – Master/Slave Mode
5. Creating Views and Jobs in Jenkins
6. Managing Views and Jobs in Jenkins
7. Advanced Automated Testing